- - TERA Europe: 30 Tips and Tricks you might not know
Date: 2012-05-31 10:10:15
TERA Europe: 30 Tips & Tricks you might not know.
-- From GamezTown
- Your invertory can be auto-sorted with the icon on the bottom right.
- Scale down only your quest tracker to see the maximum 7 quests.
- When picking up the loot there's no need to spam the pickup key, just hold it down and your character will pick up all the loot.
- Shift and arrow keys will pan the camera away from the character, this is handy in dungeons, narrow hallways or just for screenshots.
- Fall damage will never kill you, but instead leaves you at 1% hp.
- You can store your crystals in weapons to save slots in your inventory space and your bank.
- When bosses hace agro on you, you will have a red circle underneath yourself. When the circle turns purple it meands he is casting something on you.
- Moving to low populated channels will allow you to get more gathering nodes, less killed in pvp and easier grinding.
- Don't use space as your chain skill key so you can jump after casting if you want.
- Always keep spare crystals with you, When you die you might lose current equipped ones.
- Clerics of restoration restore your stamina in a fast and cheap way.
- You can program quick chats which are very handy in group play.
- Control left clicking a point on the map will create a point of interest for people to check out.
- Using the unstuck feature is the same as using a town portal scroll.
- You can place / commands like / invite into the quickmenu.
- Enabling "show your own cooldowns"' in the UI menu, makes it much clearer to see the current cooldowns.
- Enabling "show player skill" makes it possible to see what others are casting.
- Right clicking chat tabs, allows you to turn off certain channels.
- You can use your preorder horse at level 11 and sell the mount from the quest for an easy 2 gold at that level.
- Instead of sorting out all the area chat requests for groups, use the LFG tool.
- Use teleport masters the small fees are nothing compared to the time you save.
- Farming low level BAMs at high level allows for easy stamina potion farming.
- Control left clicking an item will add the name to the Broker search.
- You can reroll the extra stats on an item with the Common Enigmatic Scrolls from the merchant.
- Story quests give out decent enough gear to level up without doing any dungeons.
- The equipment switch buttons remember crystals and more, use it to easily switch between builds for defense or attack.
- Instead of enabling the cursor by pressing ALT to pass or roll on loot, you can use the page up to roll or the page down to pass.
- You get two inverntory expansions by hitting level 50 and by maxing gathering skills to 300.
- Slash location will give you a waypoint to your location for others to follow.
- CTRL Right clicking items previews them on your character and now allows for multiple places at once.